What you need to know on health insurance.
Please feel free to contact the Consumer Services Division with general questions you have about insurance or if you have problems or complaints by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-282-8611 in Delaware or (302) 674-7310.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Information
- Children’s Health Insurance – The Delaware Healthy Children Program is a low cost health insurance program for Delaware’s uninsured children. The Delaware Healthy Children Program features the same high-quality coverage you’d get with some of the best private insurance plans.
- Health Insurance Guide – The Insurance Commissioner’s Office has produced “The Instant Insurance Guide: Health” as a guide to buying and using health insurance in Delaware.
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Long-term care is a general term that includes a wide range of services that address the health, medical, personal care, and social needs of people with chronic or prolonged illnesses, disabilities, and cognitive disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Medicare and Medigap – DMAB provides counseling and assistance on questions and problems related to Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, long-term care insurance and other types of health insurance. There is no charge for the service.
- People with Disabilities – The Insurance Commissioner’s Office has produced “A Guide to Insurance and Health Care Programs for People with Disabilities” that contains information and tips for people with disabilities covered by private or public health care in Delaware.